This guide is intended for BigCommerce merchants who are connecting their store to Violet. During the connection process, the merchant will install the Violet app through their BigCommerce dashboard. Upon completion BigCommerce will automatically provide Violet with the access keys required to sync with the merchants store. Total time for completion is around 2 minutes.
Installing the Violet App
- From Violet Connect select BigCommerce as your platform.
- Enter your BigCommerce admin URL. This is the URL in the address bar when you are logged into your BigCommerce admin panel.
- Click Connect. You will be redirected to BigCommerce.
- Click the Install button for the Violet app.
- Click the Confirm button to accept the required access scopes.
- The Violet app will now be installed the embedded app experience will load. You are now successfully connected to Violet.
- You may now return to Violet Connect to complete the onboarding process.
The merchant completed onboarding but the channel does not see them in their list of merchants
BigCommerce merchants may connect with Violet directly through their admin portal while installing the Violet App. However, this will not connect that merchant with the channel.
To connect with the channel, the merchant must use the link provided by the channel and complete the process there. Note that nothing needs to be deleted or modified in this case, Violet supports many to many channel/merchant linking.