This guide is intended for BigCommerce merchants who are connecting their store to Violet. During the connection process, the merchant will install the Violet app through their BigCommerce dashboard. Upon completion BigCommerce will automatically provide Violet with the access keys required to sync with the merchants store. Total time for completion is around 2 minutes.
- From Violet Connect select BigCommerce as your platform.
- Enter the unique store hash for your BigCommerce store. This is the value following store- in the URL when you are logged into your BigCommerce admin panel.
- Click Connect. You will be redirected to BigCommerce.
- Click the Install button for the Violet app.
- Click the Confirm button to accept the required access scopes.
- The Violet app will now be installed the embedded app experience will load. You are now successfully connected to Violet.
- In the embedded app experience, navigate to the Payout Info section.
- Select your banking country from the selector and click the Save button.
- Click the Generate Account Link button.
- A link to Stripe will be generated. Click this link within 5 minutes to go to Stripe.
- Stripe will ask you for your email address and phone number. You will then receive a code from Stripe that enables you to access the Stripe onboarding process.
- Once you have completed the Stripe onboarding process you will be ready to sell through Violet.